“I think identifying with sound is meditation. A musical meditation is when you completely become the sound. I’m using the mantra as a living being. I want to expand the traditional concept of the mantra which says you are in one state in order to reach a point where we can go through many, many different states with one mantra. We should go in and out of these realms of consciousness, these rooms of consciousness, completely freely.” Stockhausen (Cott 1973, 36).
“Aus den sieben Tagen (From the Seven Days) is a cycle of intuitive music pieces written by avant-garde composer Karlheinz Stockhausen in 1968, during one of his compositional periods least discussed and analyzed. . . . Aus den sieben Tagen is an artifact built upon principles of sacred geometry inherent in the tantric maṇḍala, as well as the ancient Indo-Tibetan theory and practice of sound as preserved in the Vajrayāna tantric practices. Its purpose is the implicit arrival at self-emancipation through the use of sound.” Popean, (2015, Dissertation).
- 2015 – current Yuthok Nyingthig Tibetan Traditional Medicine Meditation Retreats, Gompa Ticera Cluj-Napoca and Alba Iulia, Romania.
- 2003 – 2015 Meditation in Tibetan Buddhist Style, Garchen Institute, Chino Valley, Arizona; Ratna Ling, Cazadero, California; Vajrayana Foundation, Berkeley, California; Drikung Dzogchen Community Vermont, Bristol, Vermont; Sorig Institute, Nevada City, California; Shambala Center, Columbia, SC in USA and Ka-Nying Shedrub Ling and Shechen Monastery in Kathmandu, Nepal. Main teachers: Tarthang Tulku Rinpoche, H.E. Garchen Rinpoche, H.E. Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche, Lopon Barbara Du Bois (Harvard), Dr. Nida Chenagtsang.
- 2015 – 2016 Thangka Painting (Tibetan iconography) and Tibetan Language, Shechen Monastery, Boudhanath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- 2013 – 2015 Ger-Gen Studies, Tibetan History, Philosophy, and Practice, Awam Buddhist Institute, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- 2008 KumNye Tibetan Yoga (Tibetan massage), Ratna Ling, Cazadero, California, USA
- 2015 – current Tibetan Music Notation Digital Repository
- 2018 Path to Rainbow Body, Nida Chenagtsang, translation, Sorig Publications, Australia.
- 2017 Tibetan Art of Good Karma, Nida Chenagtsang, translation, Sorig Foundation, Nevada City, California, USA.
- 2013 – 2015 Tibetan Sacred Texts, translation, editing, Chandrasurya Community Center (Dharma House), various locations, USA and abroad.
- 2011 – 2013 Vajra Songs of Shabkar, research, composition, performance, recording, Odiyan Monastery, Cazadero, California; Chandrasurya Community Center (Dharma House), California, OH, Arizona, USA.
- 2009 Arya Sanghatasutra Dharmaparyaya, translation, Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition, Italy. https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sgs-ore/pdf/romanian_translation.pdf
- 2008 Pre-press, Design, and traditional Tibetan Pecha Book Manufacturing, Dharma Publishing, Cazadero, California, USA.
- 2003 Website for Milarepa Center, Milarepa Center, Vermont, USA.
- 2012 – 2021 KumNye Instructor (Tibetan meditation), Chandrasurya Community Center and Gompa Ticera, Prescott, Arizona; Ypsilanti, Michigan; Kathmandu, Nepal; Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- 2008 – 2012 KumNye Instructor, United Christian Fellowship, and Chandrasurya Dharma House, Bowling Green, OH, USA.Coaching